• Full name
• Email address
• Mobile number
• Home address
• Birth Date
• TIN number
• Co-maker’s Name / Spouse Name
• Co-maker’s contact number / Spouse contact number
Your Personal Data may be used for the following purposes:
i. To provide ANC+ GOC services
ii. To respond to individual’s request or for which it was provided to us as stated at the time of the collection.
iii. To maintain contact with clients and other contacts
iv. To keep clients and other contacts informed of the service offerings and other events we are holding, that may be of interest to them for general management and reporting purposes, such as invoicing and account management.
v. All other purposes related to our business.
vi. You may choose to unsubscribe from mailing lists, registrations, or elect not to receive further marketing information from us by contacting our Data Protection Officer (email@example.com.).
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
We do not disclose personal information to third parties except when required by law, when we have your consent or deemed consent or in cases where we have engaged the third party such as data intermediaries or subcontractors specifically to assist with our affiliate’s activities. Any such third parties whom we engage will be bound contractually to keep all information confidential.
Access to and Correction of Personal Information
Upon request, we will provide the individual with access to their personal information or other appropriate information on their personal information in accordance with the requirements of the DPA.
Upon request, we will correct an error or omission in the individual’s personal information that is in our possession or control in accordance with the requirements of the DPA.
We may charge for a request for access in accordance with the requirements of the DPA.
By submitting your personal data to ANC+ GOC, you are giving your consent for ANC+ GOC to use and process your personal data for legitimate purposes mentioned and discussed above. You also have the option to withdraw your consent anytime. Should you wish to amend your personal data kept by ANC+ GOC or withdraw your consent, you may email our Data Protection Officer (DPO) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon reasonable notice being given by an individual of his/her withdrawal of any consent given or deemed to have been given in respect of our collection, use or disclosure of his/her personal information, we will inform the individual of the likely consequences of withdrawing his consent. We will cease collecting, using, or disclosing the personal information unless it is required or authorized under applicable laws.
Accuracy of Personal Information
We will make a reasonable effort to ensure that personal information collected by us or on our behalf is accurate and complete.
You are entitled to the following rights:
1. Be informed on the nature, purpose, and extent of the processing of your personal data;
2. To access the information you have given and be furnished a copy thereof;
3. To correct, rectify or supplement information should any data be found to be inaccurate or incomplete;
4. To suspend, withdraw or object to the processing of your personal data;
5. To order the erasure, blocking, removal or destruction of your personal data from the company’s filing system upon discovery of substantial proof that the personal data are already incomplete, outdated, false, unlawfully obtained or are no longer necessary for the purposes which they were collected;
6. Be indemnified for damages suffered due to the violation of the lawful processing of your personal data or your rights as a data subject; and
7. To obtain a copy of your personal data in an electronic and structured format which is commonly used and allows for further use.
Security and Protection of Personal Information
The company has established appropriate physical, technical, and organizational security measures to protect the Personal Data provided to us. We use secure servers, firewalls, and encryption in safeguarding the storage of data. Officers and authorized employees of the company who are involved in the processing of your personal data under strict confidentiality.
Retention of Personal Information
The Personal Data you have provided our website shall be retained for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements with third parties.